Neko Colors offers a broad range of additive masterbatches for products requiring enhanced performance, processing and/or end use optimization. These masterbatches are designed to meet and serve various industries such as consumer goods, medical, and industrial, just to name a few.
Additives line card:
- Antiblocking Agents — minimize or eliminate blocking in polyolefin films.
- Antifogging Agents — Reduce the moisture build up on packaging and greenhouse film.
- Antioxidants — minimize or eliminate oxidative polymer degradation.
- Antistatic Agents — minimize the electrostatic charge that may build up in a product due to handling and/or processing.
- Chemical Foaming — Density reduction
- Custom Combinations
- Flame retardants
- Mineral filler — Performance enhancement or cost reduction
- Process Aids — Surface modification and performance enhancement
- Purge Compounds — Equipment cleaning
- Release Agents — Cycle-time reduction
- Shut down compounds — Reduce the time and scrap required when a blown film line is shut down and later restarted.
- Slip Agents — modify the surface characteristics of plastic materials by altering the surface adhesion or the coefficient of friction.
- Slip and Antiblock Combinations
- UV Stabilizers — preserving the substrate’s mechanical and physical properties when exposed to UV.